Indoor and outdoor spaces for rent in Stephenson County
See more Venue Pictures here
We know you have choices when it comes to locations for your trade show, festival, corporate meeting, party or event. And your list of must-haves is long and varied. Here’s why the Stephenson County Fair Association is at the top of your list:
- Central location in the heart of Northern Illinois
- Open, inexpensive exhibit halls
- Multiple multipurpose spaces
- Expansive outdoor spaces
- Convenient on-site camping and area lodging
- Top-shelf catering available locally
- Additional rentals available such as tables and chairs to make this a one stop shop
Contact [email protected] or (815)235-2918 to schedule a tour.
- Parking (grass or gravel)
- Grassy areas for outdoor activities
- Water and electric hook-ups
- WiFi available on whole grounds
- Campsites available (approx. 60 sites)
- Covered Grandstand with outlying bleachers for seating up to 5,600 people
- Grandstand Track – 75’x500′
- Under Grandstand enclosed building – 35’x100′
- C1 Commercial building – 70’x180′
- C2 Commercial building – 70’x120′
- Livestock Barns and Show Rings
- Dairy Milk Parlor
Click here to see the affordable rates
OUTDOOR SPACE FOR YOUR DRIVE-IN OR DRIVE-THRU EVENT
With more than 50 acres of outdoor space and an expansive parking lot, you can transform your event into the next drive-in or drive-thru.
For more information, contact [email protected] or (815)235-2918
57 Acres of outdoor space and camping
If you are interested in booking an event, please contact the Fair Executive Manager at 815-235-2918 or email [email protected] for a price list and availability.
Winter Storage for your motorhomes, 5th wheels, travel trailers, boats, cars, motorcycles and more.
Support of Stephenson County Fair Association provides year-round educational opportunities and helps fund community give-back programs.