- 1. Tables no larger than 40″ x 40″ permitted. No round tables. Judged on harmony of setting, accessories, distinction, proportion, color harmony and suitable for the occasion
- 2. Exhibitors to furnish all necessary items to complete setting. Placemats may be used with tablecloth. Cups and saucers need not be used on tables. NO SILVERWARE PLEASE!
- 3. Centerpiece is to be work of the exhibitor.
CLASS # AND DESCRIPTION
- M3001 – Dinner Table
- M3002 – Country Kitchen – Luncheon
- M3003 – Land of the Free – Red, White & Blue
- M3004 – Antique
- M3005 – Holiday – Christmas
- M3006 – Holiday – Other (Easter, St Patrick’s Day, Halloween, Valentines Day, Etc.)
- M3007 – Children’s Licensed Theme (Disney, Marvel, Looney Tunes, etc.)*
- M3008 – Birthday – Child or Adult (must be appropriate)*