SUPERINTENDENTS: Beth Johnson 815-291-9122 & Melanie Rademacher
JUDGE’S CHOICE AWARDED
- 1. The Stephenson County Fair Association wants items of interest or beauty from the past for display.
- 2. Limit of one (1) entry per class description.
- 3. NO COLLECTIONS, unless noted.
- 4. Displays will be guarded. Exhibitors will show at their own risk.
- 5. Articles may be claimed by PRESENTATION OF ENTRY TAG. Record description of item on claim tag to speed pick-up.
- 6. Amateurs and dealers may enter. First prize may not be re-entered for two (2) years.
- 7. Items will be judged on their uniqueness or rarity, old age, originality of finish, and condition.
- M6001 – Cut/Engraved Glass
- M6002 – Depression Glass
- M6003 – Carnival Glass
- M6004 – Pressed Glass
- M6005 – Colored Glass; cranberry, milk glass, custard ruby, etc.
- M6010 – Brass
- M6011 – Tinware, Iron; other than toys
- M6012 – Silver & Silverplate
- M6013 – Pewter
- M6014 – Copper
- M6015 – Graniteware
CERAMICS AND CHINA
- M6020 – Hand-painted/Transfer
- M6021 – Pottery/Small Crocks – Redwing, Salt Glaze, etc.
- M6022 – Pottery – Galena
- M6023 – Art Pottery – Rockwood, etc.
- M6024 – Spatterwear, Bennington and Bennington type, and Spongewear
- M6025 – American & European – Spode, Gaudy ware, Flow Blue, Willow, Delfware, Tea Leaf, Moss Rose, Ironstone, Soft Petal
- M6061 – Souvenir of Stephenson County
- M6062 – Spoon Collection – 11″ x 14″
- M6063 – Bank
- M6064 – Doll
- M6065 – Doll Furniture
- M6066 – Basket
- M6067 – Advertising Item
- M6068 – Character Collectible – Disney, Kewpie, Sunbonnet, Shirley Temple, Hopalong Cassidy, etc.
- M6069 – Freeport Manufactured Items – Non Toy (Stover, Fair Banks Morris, Rawleigh, McNess, etc.)
- M6070 – Freeport Manufactured Toys (Structo, Arcade, etc.)
- M6071 – Mustache Cup/Shaving Mug
- M6072 – Jewelry
- M6073 – Music Box – cylinder, disk, etc.
- M6074 – Post Card Collection – 11″ x 14″
- M6075 – Unusual Glass Bottle
- M6076 – Decoy
- M6077 – Railroad Memorabilia
- M6078 – Stephenson County Brewery Memorabilia
- M6079 – Farm Toys
FURNITURE AND MISCELLANEOUS
- M6030 – Tapestry Rug
- M6031 – Pine Furniture
- M6032 – Oak Furniture
- M6033 – Walnut Furniture
- M6034 – Other Wood Furniture
- M6035 – Quilt
- M6036 – Sampler and Needlework
- M6037 – Children’s Furniture Item
- M6038 – Vintage Clothing
- M6039 – Vintage Clothing Accessories (Purses, Hats, Gloves, Etc.)
SPECIFIED HOUSEHOLD ITEMS
- M6044 – Cup and Saucer
- M6045 – Tea Pot, Tea Kettle, Coffee Pot, or Chocolate Pot
- M6046 – Mantel or Shelf Clock
- M6047 – Oil Lamp – non-electric
- M6048 – Oil Lamp – electrified
- M6049 – Compote or Candy Dish
- M6050 – Bowl and Pitcher
- M6051 – Salt and Pepper
- M6052 – Cookie, Cracker or Tobacco Jar
- M6053 – Antique Picture; with frame
- M6054 – Cream and Sugar Set
- M6055 – Salt Dips
- M6056 – Children/Doll Tea Set
- M6084 – Homemaking
- M6085 – Farming
- M6086 – Other – Teaching, Manufacturing, Railroading, Mining, Doctoring, Storekeeping
- M6087 – Military Memorabilia*
- M6088 – Any one (1) Unusual Item