Please contact us if you have any questions or need help with the process: [email protected]
Please use the Vendor Portal at Event Hub through the link below:
Download Vendor Packet Here
One-day booths are available!
We will be offering one day booths again this year! See the schedule below
- Tuesday: Government Organizations (e.g. Cities/Villages, Libraries/Schools)
- We are inviting our public servants, cities, villages, county, and state agencies to have a booth where the public can come and interact.
- Wednesday: Non Profits
- We will be showcasing area non-profits so they can educate fair-goers as to what their organization offers the community.
- Thursday: Clubs/Service Organizations
- This the day that Clubs/Service Organization can share with the community what they are doing and how people can join or contribute to their organization.
- Friday/Saturday: Stephenson County Small Businesses & Service Businesses (e.g. Personal Care, Plumbers, Electricians, etc)
- Small Business & Service Businesses Day. Stephenson County Fair Association knows that as a small business, it is hard to man a booth for the entire fair week. That is why we are offering the opportunity to be at the fair for just one day to give you the opportunity to let the community know about your service business! For a discounted price, you can have a one or two day booth and showcase your business to the fair attendees. There are limited spots, so make sure you sign up today to secure your spot!
Be a part of our Shop Local Row!
One of the new attractions at the fair last year was the addition of a local shop tent in our bustling community area of the fair! We offer affordable DAILY rates so that small businesses can afford to set up at the fair, even if it’s just for one day!
We are looking for vendors, especially local vendors, to showcase the amazingly diverse and unique goods available in Stephenson County and North West Illinois!